Transmission network planning
- Transmission field surveys (LOS verifications, antenna space verifications on the tower, availability of power checks and space availability in door units among others)
- Link design to meet the requirement error performance objectives (reliability and availability)
- Development of transmission network topology
- Capacity planning
- Frequency planning
Transmission network rollout
- Supply and delivery of microwave radio system
- Installation and commissioning of microwave systems (intallation of antennas, feeder systems, design parameters configurations and antenna alignment to achieve the required RSL (receive singal level)
- Installation of microwave racks and extension of -48V DC power to the rack.
- Integration of the Radio systems to Network Management Systems (NMS)
Transmission Link Optimization
- Design and installation of transmission links.
- Installation of transmission IF feeder and antenna system
- Installation of TX grounding system
- Planning to optimize RSL as per design and link budget
- Capacity upgrades
- Decommissioning of microwave systems (Recovery of idle microwave antennas, feeder systems, radio systems).
- Infra red systems are used by a wide range of GSM cellular operator organizations for approach links between base transmitting stations. They have been found suitable for use in short hops replacing HDSL. Systems that were previously in used in the existing copper networks.
- Infra red links do not require frequency licensing and hence they have been used in used in urban areas to replace microwave links. Design and installation of License free Infrared Links for Backhaul and Point to point transmission. Maintenance and Servicing of Infra red Links to ensure availability and performance as per Manufacturer specifications.