- Design and commissioning of RF optimization solutions to meet Network Quality,
- Capacity and Availability KPI’s.
- Implementation of Optimization works that involve change of antenna types, heights azimuths, mechanical tilts and electrical tilts.
- Installation of feeder grounding and protection system.
- Cable reorganization and power upgrades to ensure additional equipment is accommodated in existing BTS shelter.
- Power balancing and installation of micro BTS and site audits.
- RF drive tests to collect network statistics on quality, levels and handovers.
- Pre and post optimization drive tests.
- Analysis of DT provided as an additional service, optimization drive tests using TEMS equipment.
- GSM/EDGE nominal cell planning for coverage and capacity, site surveys and rollout.
- RF field surveys (confirmation of site location, verification of population distribution, antenna space verifications on the towers, availability of power checks, and space availability in the shelter among others)
- Measurement based and none measurement based GSM frequency planning to enhance spectral usage and reduce interference.
In-building coverage rollouts
- Includes design , supply, installation, commissioning of in-building solutions for improvement of indoor signals and QoS.
- Designs using both coaxial cable and fiber Distributed Antenna System for both 2G and 3G.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of repeater solutions for optimizing spectrum utilization and network enhancement. Solutions include frequency shifting, channel selective and band selective off air repeaters.
Supply, installation and commissioning of microwave radio systems.