Network / BSS Support & Maintenance
Inspection of BTS equipment includes
- Checking whether the main BTS/DBS equipment runs normally, whether the power supply to the equipment is normal, and whether any alarm is raised
- Calling on hotline to report activities performed on site, including the PM/CM/Parts/Special Services, others.
- Cleaning Equipment rack, fan, filter, cable etc.
Inspection of transmission equipment includes
- Checking whether the transmission equipment runs normally and there is no active alarm on the system.
- Checking link alignment, panning & dish bracing adjustment.
- Cleaning transmission equipment, DDF, ODF, patch cords, equipment fan, equipmentfilter etc
- Conducting preventive and corrective maintenance of long haul SDH/DWDM system on all long haul sites.
- Ensuring link budget, compliance with design, critical configurations, upgrades etc. marking and evaluation of the same is governed through procedure described by Operator’s Transmission department.
- Ensuring NMS visibility of all microwave links installed and coordination with operator’s TXN teams.
Inspection of power equipment includes
- Checking the appearance, connection and temperature of the cable.
- Checking the contact of the contactor and the switch.
- Checking the signal indicator and alarms.
- Cleaning the AC power distribution box.
- Checking the alarm indication and display functions.
- Checking the grounding protection cable.
- Checking the relay, circuit breaker and fan.
- Checking the load equalisation.
- Measuring the potential fall and temperature rise of the DC fuse.
- Checking the DC output current-limiting protection.
- Calibrating the set parameters.
- Checking the lightning protection.
- Checking the contacts of the switch and the contactor.
- Checking the automation function and the remote functions.
- Testing the neutral line current
- Cleaning the DC devices.
- Checking whether the connectors are loose or corroded.
- Checking whether the battery is leaking or deformed.
- Checking whether any acid mist or liquid escapes.
- Measuring the end voltage and ambient temperature of each battery.
- Cleaning the battery surface.
- Checking the ventilation fans of underground battery banks.
- Checking the state of the UPS and the AC voltage stabilizer.
- Performing equalized charging test for the battery which never discharge in the past quarter.
- Inspection of the functions and performance indices of the monitoring system comprehensively.
- Measuring the output current of the UPS system, and handle exceptions if any.
- Measuring the pulse voltage of the DC power supply system.
- Checking the lightening arrester.
- Measuring the resistance of the base line (in dry seasons) to ensure a normal value.
- Measuring the voltage potential of the feeder bus, cable and soft connector.
- Replacement of faulty batteries with spare available in warehouse.
- Checking working status of battery cabinet fans.
- Checking the output is within range for all 3-Phases and LC is in proper operation.
- Checking Neutral to Ground is within the limit.
- Checking fans are working.
- Checking equipment is clean.
- Checking surge arrestors are operational.
- Checking external alarms system.
- Checking all external alarms are in operational state.
- Checking NOC verification is done during preventive maintenance visit.
- Ensuring the IC is operational.
- Checking if setting has been done as per standard issued by operator.
- Checking and in case of non-operational, replacement to be done timely.
- Checking solar panel cleaning is done properly such that no dust is accumulated on panels and sufficient energy is converted in day light.
- Checking solar system controller testing and calibration.
- Conducting health test of solar batteries system.
- Checking solar system room cleaning.
- Checking external alarm functionality is proper.
- Checking Forced Ventilation System.
- Checking filter cleaning of inlet and outlet is done properly, such that no dust is accumulated in filters and clean air passage is available.
- FVS Control panel testing, parameter adjustment and calibration.
- External alarm functionality is proper.