Air Conditioning System Services
Inspection of the air conditioning system includes
- Checking the refrigeration effect of the air conditioner, voltage, current load, water drain, fan running and grounding, and handling the problems in time if any.
- Checking whether the temperature setting of the equipment room meets the procedure requirements.
- Checking the function of startup performed automatically after the power supply recovers.
- Testing the switchover between the active air conditioner and the standby air conditioner.
- Checking and rectifying the indoor and outdoor insulation of pipes.
- Checking that all outdoor units must be grounded.
- Checking the sturdiness of installation of the indoor unit and outdoor unit.
- Removing rust of the fastening unit.
- Rinsing the indoor unit (including filter) and outdoor unit during service of the air conditioner.
- Checking if there is direct connection of AC from ACDB.
- Checking power cables is as per standard and no unnecessary joint is present.
- Sockets to be removed with direct connections.
- Checking that Fire Resistant Cable is used.